Thursday, June 25, 2015

Just like I was never gone

Last week I had the opportunity to get together with my three best friends from high school. We laughed so hard we cried, we feared for our lives in Megan's jeep, and we tried hard to put Kate into labor to no avail. But the best part about it was it was like time hadn't passed. I certainly made a lot of stupid decisions in middle school and high school, but somehow I chose these ladies and we chose to stick it through even when it got hard, and now here we are, 15 years of friendship under our belts- and it's amazing. Can't wait to see where we are 15 more years from now!



And it was these girls that convinced me to take up blogging again so they could better keep track of my crazy life and keep being encouraged by my thoughts and feelings and random parenting tips and ideas. We'll see how well I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment