Saturday, November 30, 2013

So Much to be Thankful For

There's so much to be thankful for! The main things that come to mind first are:

-An intimate relationship with Jesus
-A healthy little boy who is the best kiddo I could have ever dreamed of
-My own health, it's been a pretty dormant year for my autoimmune disease
-My amazing husband, who loves that I stay home with our boy and works hard for us
-A safe place to live and room enough to keep 10 guests for Thanksgiving
-Friends who know me for real and like me anyhow
-For a healthy little man on the way, growing just right at 20 weeks
-For a caring family who makes the effort to come visit

And now some pics of Nov!
Ian's first black eye- He pulled a chair over on himself

Ian and Mika, sharing snacks at the Arboretum

Girls night out! Celebrating Jamielea's birthday!

Potty training 

Got a blue streak put in my hair last week!

Working on transitioning to the big boy bed!

Playing in the leaves with Daddy.

Ian's new hat!

Ian enjoying his Thanksgiving food!



Ian and his cousins from Georgia.


I'm sure you all had plenty to be thankful for as well. Hope the holidays are a time of joy for you and your loved ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment