Monday, April 8, 2013

11 Months and Warm Weather

Can you believe the little guy turned 11 months this week?


fav foods are blueberries, pumpkin, pancakes

recently cruising

naps twice a day

two teeth but two more coming up top

will drink from sippy cup, self feed, plays drums with his spoons, likes to put things in and out of boxes and baskets, likes to point at things around the house


Look at this guy when he was tiny in his Swaddlebees Dino Diaper!! And then how he fits in it now!




Here he is playing in the bamboo planter.

And here he is sitting at the bottom of the slide.
Can you tell we are enjoying this nice weather?




I adore watching Ian and Patton interact. Ian thought it was cool to let Patton lick the spoon. Yum- chicken salad!


Can't believe we are planning his birthday party already. I keep wanting to go crazy with it and James reels me back in. Maybe it's me missing planning huge events for hundreds of people back in my corporate days... so I'm reliving it by going crazy for a bunch of kiddos? All I know is that when I shut off Pinterest and Facebook, and just focus on my own creativity and looking at what makes Ian filled with joy- that's when I'll plan just the perfect party for this little dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment