Sunday, January 13, 2013

52 weeks of Organization Update

Happy Sunday to you all! Great weekend services at my church ( Quest Community Church), great talks with my sister (who leaves for Brazil today) and great start to my new round of treatment ( day 2 and I am already feeling some of the difference).

Here are two pics I took of myself the day before I started the steroids. These are obviously with no make up and in lighting that I thought would show you the rash the best. All self-esteem issues aside as I show you what I see in the mirror every day...


In other news, my 52 weeks of organization is still going strong. Today I tackled I few areas in our bedroom (the dresser tops and the drawer in my sewing station) and James organized the closet in the laundry room. Yay for getting ahead! If you don't know what I'm talking about- In November I began a 52 weeks of organization challenge. I simply made a list of 52 over looked or under organized nooks and crannies in my home and challenged myself to end the following November with a home that has a place for everything. I think our main problems with clutter and cleaning come from not knowing where to put things. When you know where "home base" is for anything and everything in your house, then it's only laziness that stops you from getting it clean. And I don't want to consider myself lazy, so I'm getting my booty in gear and making a change! 
So far I have completed :
My walk in closet
Foyer closet
the SUV
under the sink in my bedroom bathroom
living room built ins
the Man Cave
my Sewing Area
the under the stairs closet in basement
cloth diaper storage area
the nursery
the playroom

Anyone have any problem areas in their home that they would love to have clean/organized one day?

No comments:

Post a Comment