Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Still going

Still going strong on this Paleo diet.
Still trying to exercise a bit and not over do it.
Still praying for healing and contentment no matter how I feel.

But today has been a tough one already. I can't control when I scratch at my rash in my sleep, so sometimes I find sores/scabs I didn't know about the next morning, like this morning. The rash on my hands has also gotten worse, so not only can you see redness and bumps all over my hands, they also hurt like arthritis and also to the touch like bruises. The same goes for the rash on my eyelids, which makes opening my eyes wide a little uncomfortable and it's just SO ITCHYYYYYYYYY!!!

I haven't quite achieved the magic 6 weeks on this diet - the time most people feel like their recovery massively improved.... So I'm hanging in at least until then. James suggested maybe I do another round of steroids sooner than I anticipated. Sigh. Just a bummer of a morning around here.

But I try to take hope...


Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you find a little sunshine on this dreary day! Love you lots :)

    ReplyDelete