Saturday, February 2, 2013

The day before our Super Bowl Party

Tomorrow we will be hosting a Super Bowl party of epic proportions! At first, it was just supposed to be my lifegroup from church. Then my husbands lifegroup was planning to join us. Then a few other lifegroups decided to come too.  Now I'm thinking it's going to be around 60 people!!!!! Needless to say, we spent our Saturday cleaning.

Our house is in pretty good shape, especially because I'm still doing my 52 weeks of organization, so lots of places have been thoroughly cleaned pretty recently. But there are still plenty of places that just have little piles of stuff and with 60 people up in here, I'm sure someone will take notice. Cleanliness aside, I do love a good party, and am so excited to host all of these people who I love, in my house at the same time! So at some point tomorrow, I'll just have to let the house be as it is, and take the time to enjoy myself. I will be sure to post pictures Monday or Tuesday.

Speaking of pictures, we took Ian out in the snow for the very first time today.


 He could not stop staring at it, and would not look at the camera for anything. But from the looks of it, I think he's a fan of all that white fluff.




Off to bed before the 5am alarm for church tomorrow. The person making breakfast for us in the morning knows I'm Paleo and is making something special just for me! Thanks in advance Deb! I know it will taste great! Hope you all have a Sunday full of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment